We’ve an amazing start to 2014 at Houlton, with 5 project wins boosting forward workload by £18m and providing a solid platform to meet an increasingly buoyant market.
Each of the 5 contracts is for an existing client, a clear indication of high levels of satisfaction from our customer base.
- At the Marfleet Technology Park, Hull in a project worth £2.8m, we are designing and building 6,430 sq m of industrial floorspace in two separate buildings for Warmsale Ltd.
- The Lawns Centre at the University of Hull gets a £2.8m refurbishment to greatly enhance the student social offer on campus.
- Around the City of Hull we are refurbishing amenity blocks on 4 of the established Travellers Sites in a simultaneous programme valued at £1.3m.
- And as part of our appointment to the YORbuild Framework we are constructing a £5.2m Extra Care facility in Beverley for ERYC with the provision of 42 separate apartments within a 3 storey block surrounded by landscaped amenity areas.
- Completing the tremendous achievement we have secured a further £5.3m order with international company KP Snacks at Billingham for further re- roofing works – increasing our specialism in the food industry.