More Wins for 2014 – built on performance
29th August 2014
We’ve continued our successful start to 2014 at Houlton with another 5 project wins boosting forward workload for our Construction Division by a further £15.5m which will keep our teams very busy well into 2015. This builds on the £18m of wins awarded earlier in the year.
Two of these new contracts are for existing satisfied clients but the others are for new clients in the region:
• At Craven College, Skipton in another YORbuild Framework project worth £4.0m, we are designing and building a new Construction & Engineering Facility as well as refurbishing two existing buildings on the campus.
• A further design and build project at Kellythorpe Industrial Estate, Driffield for a large distribution facility for successful local business Yorkshire Trading Company to service their 21 stores throughout the Yorkshire region.
• And for Leeds City Council, also under the YORbuild Framework, we are designing and constructing 32No 1 bedroom/2 bedroom apartments at East Park Road, Leeds valued at £3.0m.
• Further afield we have secured a further £900k re-roofing order with international company United Biscuits but this time at their McVities Biscuits facility at Harlesden, London – continuing our specialism in the food industry.
• Closer to home we have been successful in Hull on another YORbuild Framework project with Hull City Council for a £2.5m scheme which forms a key part of the former Hull Fruit Market regeneration.<< Back to News